Paula Abramovicz Erlich
Managing Partner - Sao Paulo & USA
Leadership Development, Coaching & Consulting Experience
Paula is Managing Partner of TPC Leadership in Brazil. She has worked for 20 years as an executive in marketing, sales, strategy and media, holding senior executive positions at Google, Citibank / Credicard, Boston Consulting Group (BCG), AgenciaClick, Elma-Chips, Colgate-Palmolive and Johnson & Johnson.
Since 2013, Paula has acted as a trusted advisor, senior executive coach and team coach, facilitator and mentor.
Education, Qualifications & Certifications
- MBA from the Kellogg School of Management (Northwestern University)
- Degree in business administration from Fundação Getúlio Vargas (FGV).
- Coach training with NeuroLeadership Institute (NLI)
- ACC coach with the International Coaching Federation (ICF)
- Certified Points-of-You Coach
- Certified Forum Facilitator (CFF) for YPO
Linked in: Paula Abramovicz Erlich