“As a coach and facilitator, I am passionate about working with individuals and organizations to support them in unleashing their potential and bringing out the best in them.”
Berrin actively integrates her positive psychology ‘hat’ into her coaching and facilitation practice using evidence-based practices of well-being for leadership development and to promote work and life performance. She is passionate about contributing to a better understanding and application of what makes people thrive whereby individuals and organizations flourish.
Leadership Development & Coaching Experience
Berrin is an executive coach and facilitator specialized in positive psychology, positive leadership, team development, emotional intelligence, resilience, mindfulness and meaning (logotherapy). She is one of the faculty members of TPC Leadership Coaching & Mentoring Certification Programmes accredited by ICF and EMCC. Berrin has been working with executives, senior managers, middle managers, managers, teams, groups and professionals in the areas of leadership, team development, emotional intelligence and career development. The sectors she has worked in include finance, FMCG, pharmaceuticals, tourism, education, retail and telecommunications.
Main clients are; Garanti Bank – BBVA Group, Novartis, Bayer, The Coca Cola Company, Hasbro, Mapfre Insurance, Sabancı Group.
Other Relevant Experience
After completing a BA in Economics at Sabanci University, Berrin started her professional career at one of the leading global telecommunications companies in the business development area and then worked as the managing partner of a family owned company in the tourism sector. With more than 10 years of professional experience, she started to work as a trainer, facilitator and an ICF certified professional coach after completing her MSc in Applied Positive Psychology at the University of East London and coaching qualifications with The Coaches Training Institute (CTI) in London. She is one of a handful of people in Türkiye and Europe who focuses on the application of positive psychology in business as a coach and a facilitator.
Berrin delivers keynote talks in her areas of expertise at platforms including TEDx and the EMCC Positive Psychology Talks. She is Turkey’s representative for the International Positive Education Network that aims to transform the education system in the world with a ‘Character & Wellbeing + Academics’ approach.
She is Türkiye’s ambassador for the WYSE International Leadership Program. She is an active member of International Coach Federation (ICF), European Network for Positive Psychology (ENPP) and European Mentoring and Coaching Council (EMCC) Türkiye as the co-leader of Positive Education working group
Education, Qualifications & Certifications
- ICF Associate Certified Coach (ACC)
- Systemic Coaching with Constellations– The Whole Partnership – London, UK
- Transactional Analysis 101-102, TA Institute, Türkiye
- Positive Mindfulness Programme with Dr. Itai Ivtzan
- Mindfulness Teacher Training with Dr. Itai Ivtzan
- Creative Facilitation Techniques with TPC Leadership Türkiye
- The Fundamentals of Psychosynthesis – The Institute of Psychosynthesis, London, UK
- CTI Coaching Certification Program, The Coaches Training Institute, USA
- Co-Active Coach Training Core Curriculum Program, The Coaches Training Institute (CTI), London, UK
- MSc, Applied Positive Psychology, University of East London, London, UK
- BA, Economics, Sabanci University, Istanbul, Türkiye
Email: [email protected]