UK – Group Supervision for Coaches – April 2023
Benefits of coaching supervision:
Coaching Supervision supports coaches in developing their competencies and self-awareness, in managing professional standards and ethical boundaries, and in elaborating their feelings while dealing with difficult clients and systems.
International Coaching Psychology Review, (Volume 12, No. 1, March 2017) identified the following outcomes as benefits of supervision for coaches:
- Increased self-awareness
- Greater confidence
- Increased objectivity
- Heightened sense of belonging
- Reduced feelings of isolation
- Increased resourcefulness
Who is the programme for:
The aim of this programme is to provide professional coaches with a space of reflective practice to develop in-depth emotional intelligence, presence, and insights as a coach.
This programme is therefore open to:
- Coaches and team coaches who have received at least 60 hours of formal coaching training and operating as external coaches for organizations and individuals
- Coaches and team coaches who have received at least 60 hours of formal coaching training operating as part of an internal pool of coaches in an organization
- Leaders and managers who have received at least 60 hours of formal coaching training, and integrate coaching and team coaching as a regular approach to engage and develop their teams.
What the programme includes:
The programme is structured in 4 group sessions (one every 2 months). Upon request, the group sessions can be complemented by 3 optional individual supervision sessions.
Each group includes a maximum of 10 supervisees for every supervisor.
Session 1 – Tuesday 25th April 2023 10.00 – 12.00
Session 2 – Tuesday 27th June 2023 10.00 -12.00
Session 3 – Tuesday 5th September 2023 10.00 – 12.00
Session 4 – Tuesday 7th November 2023 10.00 -12.00
ICF Credential holders may submit up to 10 hours of Coaching Supervision (delivering or receiving) as Core Competency Continuing Coach Education (CCE) units toward their credential renewal.
EMCC Credential applicants or holders may submit our Certificate to demonstrate their commitment to ongoing reflexive practice.
4 Group Supervision sessions – £480.00 + VAT
For more information, why not arrange a call with us, or send an enquiry and we’ll be in touch as soon as possible. Or, if you’re ready to register for the event, head over to the application form.