Group Supervision for Coaches
Benefits of coaching supervision:
Coaching Supervision supports coaches in developing their competencies and self-awareness, in managing professional standards and ethical boundaries, and in elaborating their feelings while dealing with difficult clients and systems.
International Coaching Psychology Review, (Volume 12, No. 1, March 2017) identified the following outcomes as benefits of supervision for coaches:
- Increased self-awareness
- Greater confidence
- Increased objectivity
- Heightened sense of belonging
- Reduced feelings of isolation
- Increased resourcefulness
Who is the programme for:
The aim of this programme is to provide professional coaches with a space of reflective practice to develop in-depth emotional intelligence, presence, and insights as a coach.
This programme is therefore open to:
- coaches and team coaches with at least 400 hours of coaching experience that operate as consultants for organizations and individuals
- coaches and team coaches with at least 400 hours of coaching experience operating as part of an internal pool of coaches in an organization
- leaders and managers who have received at least 60 hours of formal coaching training, with at least 400 hours of coaching experience, who integrate coaching and team coaching as a regular approach to engage and develop their teams.
What the programme includes:
The programme is structured in 4 group sessions (one every 2 months). Upon request, the group sessions can be complemented by 3 optional individual supervision sessions.
Each group includes a maximum of 10 supervisees for every supervisor.
Session 1 – Tuesday 11th October 2022 10.00 – 12.30 CET
Session 2 – Tuesday 10th January 2023 10.00 -12.00 CET
Session 3 – Tuesday 11th April 2023 10.00 -12.00 CET
Session 4 – Tuesday 11th July 2023 10.00 – 12.00 CET
Individual sessions can be scheduled flexibly based on the availability of the supervisor and the supervisees.
ICF Credential holders may submit up to 10 hours of Coaching Supervision (delivering or receiving) as Core Competency Continuing Coach Education (CCE) units toward their credential renewal.
EMCC Credential applicants or holders may submit our Certificate to demonstrate their commitment to ongoing reflexive practice.
4 Group Supervision sessions – €480.00 + VAT