Coaching through change and complexity (INDIA) – April 2023
This coaching certification programme is accredited with ICF – ACTP and is delivered 100% online and live.
Dates: 04, 05, 06, 11 and 12 April 2023
8:00 to 11:00 AM
Coaching through change and complexity:
Leaders need to embrace coaching style in their day-to-day conversations to navigate their teams through complexities and uncertainties.
- Today’s disruptive and changing Landscape’ requires skillful leadership that is flexible, people centric, collaborative, emotionally intelligent and authentic.
- Network is the new organisational pyramid.
- Coaching culture with leaders integrating coaching style in their day-to-day conversations will let teams and organisations thrive…
Few outcomes from the session
- ·Understand key leadership models and frameworks associated with a constantly changing environment
- Explore models, tools and concepts for effective leadership development Experience practical tools and techniques which are congruent with developing leaders Enable leaders to create a vision for their leadership, to think strategically, to problem solve
· Coaching leaders in transition, Decision Making in a VUCA environment Dealing with change Systemic coaching
· Understanding organizational cultures Leadership transitions
· Creating a personal leadership vision Coaching ethics: managing stakeholders and ethical boundaries
· Coaching practice with written feedback
What do our client say?
The feeling that many things are yet to learn. The members of the group were phenomenal and the way in which Deep had made us to reflect and learn, added insights. The journey initiated well, and is expected to build a cohort in the coming years to add value to the Society at large. Thanks to the entire team and Deep…
-Baburaj Nair, F.IoD, PCC – ICF
Some sessions and activities, including one-to-one mentoring, will be scheduled with the participants.
For more information, please contact us.