Malaysia/SEA Coach Practitioner – March 2021
TPC Leadership KL/SEA runs this 6 month programme which is accredited with ICF and is designed for anyone involved in coaching/mentoring, whether it’s part of their role or their main function.
Accreditation is optional, but if you choose to become certified, your choice of accreditation will depend on:
- what you want to do with your coaching qualification once you have achieved it
- how the requirements for the accreditation process resonate with your learning style
- whether you have plans to progress onto further learning
If you choose to follow the ICF route (leading to the ACC level award), when your learning with us has completed you will be able to continue to develop your coaching skills independently to the required level. TPC Leadership can supply an ICF accredited mentor if you would like us to, and your application for ACC accreditation is an individual activity that you can do when you are ready.
The course is approximately 6 months in length and involves / includes:
– 4 Modules over 9 days
– Virtual group supervision after each module
– Practical assessment of your coaching skills
– Co-supervision practice with your group
– Access to online learning resources
– Module 1: 17, 18, 19 March 2021 – Coaching Foundation: The Leader as Coach
– Module 2: 8 & 9 April 2021 – Creating Insights: Coaching with Emotional Intelligence
– Module 3: 6 & 7 May 2021 – Applied Positive Psychology in Coaching
– Module 4: 9 & 10 June 2021 – Coaching Through Ambiguity and Complexity
Please note price excludes SST.
For more information, please contact us.