Leader As Coach Malaysia – Modules 1 to 5 (2021/02 cohort)
TPC Leadership SEA runs this 6 month programme (Modules 1 to 5) which is accredited with ICF and is designed for anyone involved in coaching/mentoring, whether it’s part of their role or their main function.
Accreditation is optional, but if you choose to become certified, your choice of accreditation will depend on:
- what you want to do with your coaching qualification once you have achieved it
- how the requirements for the accreditation process resonate with your learning style
- whether you have plans to progress onto further learning
If you choose to follow the ICF route (leading to the ACC level award), when your learning with us has completed you will be able to continue to develop your coaching skills independently to the required level. TPC Leadership can supply an ICF accredited mentor if you would like us to, and your application for ACC accreditation is an individual activity that you can do when you are ready.
The course is approximately 6 months in length and involves / includes:
– 5 Modules over 11 days
– Virtual group supervision after each module
– Practical assessment of your coaching skills
– Co-supervision practice with your group
– Group mentoring
– Access to online learning resources
– 100% claimable through the HRDC SBL-Khas scheme
2021/02 Cohort Dates
– Module 1: September 9, 10 & 11 – Coaching Foundation: The Leader as Coach
– Module 2: October 1 & 2 – Creating Insights: Coaching with Emotional Intelligence
– Module 3: October 22 & 23 – Applied Positive Psychology in Coaching
– Module 4: November 12 & 13 – Coaching Through Ambiguity and Complexity
– Module 5: December 3 & 4 – Integration Day – Group Mentoring
For more information, you may download the brochure here or please contact us.