Leader As Coach – 2022/02 (April 2022 Intake)
TPC Leadership SEA runs this 6 month programme which is accredited with ICF and is designed for anyone involved in coaching/mentoring, whether it is part of their role or their main function.
It is designed for leaders and people managers, HR professionals and consultants aiming to develop professional coaching skills and enable their clients to thrive. The programme is ideal for purpose-driven individuals wanting to integrate high-quality coaching skills in their leadership and communication style, or to operate as external or internal coaches. This course is for individuals who would want to start a career in executive coaching.
Accreditation is optional, but if you choose to become certified, your choice of accreditation will depend on:
- what you want to do with your coaching qualification once you have achieved it
- how the requirements for the accreditation process resonate with your learning style
- whether you have plans to progress onto further learning
If you choose to follow the ICF route (leading to the ACC level award), when your learning with us has completed you will be able to continue to develop your coaching skills independently to the required level. As part of the programme, TPC Leadership will supply an ICF accredited mentor if you would like us to, and your application for ACC accreditation is an individual activity that you can do when you are ready.
The course is approximately 6 months in length and involves / includes:
– 4 Modules over 9 days
– Virtual group supervision after each module
– Practical assessment of your coaching skills
– Co-supervision practice with your group
– Group mentoring
– Access to online learning resources
– 100% claimable through the HRDC SBL-Khas scheme
2022/02 Cohort Dates
Starts this April 2022!
Early bird and group discounts are available.
For more information, please contact us if you have questions.