UK Coach Practitioner – October 2021
TPC Leadership UK runs this 7 month programme which is accredited with ICF and EMCC and is designed for anyone involved in coaching/mentoring, whether it’s part of their role or their main function.
Accreditation is optional, but if you choose to become certified, your choice of accreditation will depend on:
- what you want to do with your coaching qualification once you have achieved it
- how the requirements for the accreditation process resonate with your learning style
- whether you have plans to progress onto further learning
If you choose to follow the ICF route (leading to the ACC level award), when your learning with us has completed you will be able to continue to develop your coaching skills independently to the required level. TPC Leadership can supply an ICF accredited mentor if you would like us to, and your application for ACC accreditation is an individual activity that you can do when you are ready.
If you choose to follow the EMCC route, when your programme with us has completed we will continue to support you through to the submission of your coaching evidence. We will assess your evidence with you and award your EQA Practitioner certificate if you have sufficient coaching hours and have completed your coaching logs. We have also worked very closely with the EMCC to embed the requirements for EIA accreditation within our programme, so when you have submitted your portfolio, you will also be eligible for EIA accreditation at an appropriate level for the experience you have accrued. You will not need to complete the EMCC application form for this if you complete the work within the EMCC’s timelines.
The course is approximately 7 months in length and involves / includes:
– 4 workshops over 9 days
– virtual group supervision after each module
– practical assessment of your coaching skills
– co-supervision practice with your group
– access to online learning resources
October 2021 Dates
– Module 1:19, 20, 21st October 2021 – Foundation Coaching Skills
– Module 2: 8, 9th December 2021 – Creating Insights
– Module 3: 9, 10th February 2022 – Applied Positive Psychology in Coaching
– Module 4: 6, 7th April 2022 – Coaching Through Ambiguity and Complexity
Please note price excludes VAT and an additional fee will be payable should you wish to accredit with EMCC when you have completed your programme.
We also have a free virtual workshop coming up – An Introduction to our Coach Practitioner programme – 16th September 2021 12.00-13.30 UK time to register please click here
Have a question about our programme? Join our live Q&A on 27th September 12.00 – 13.00 UK time to register please click here
Why not read more detail about our executive coach training programmes, to download a brochure please click here.
For more information, please contact us.