Global – Leading Clients, Leading People
TPC Leadership and PSFI have joined forces to bring you this programme which has been designed specifically for lawyers to help you develop your own leadership style, enabling you to lead both clients and people effectively.
Leading Clients, Leading People centres around relational leadership utilising a coaching methodology. Adopting a different style of leadership will enable you to engage, inspire and motivate your people and your clients, strengthening both relationships and performance.
If you’d like to hear Charles and Joanna talking more in-depth about the programme click here to watch.
You will also be invited to an onboarding call on Thursday 9th February 2023 from 15.00 – 16.00 – CET
The Leading Clients, Leading People programme comprises six virtual three-hour taught modules running from February to May 2023.
Module 1: Sustaining High Performance – Wednesday 22nd February 2023 – 11.00 – 14.00 – CET
- Why and what is coaching?
- Deconstructing coaching as a style
- Understanding how to sustain your own and others’ high performance using the Diamond Model
Module 2: Building Capability – Wednesday 1st March 2023 – 11.30 -14.30 – CET
- The Inner Game
- Essential coaching skills: questioning & listening
- Developing self-awareness of personal strengths & areas of growth
Module 3: Gaining Commitment – Monday 13th March 2023 – 12.00 -15.00 – CET
- Formal & informal contracting
- Blind coaching
- Structuring a coaching conversation using the GROW model
Module 4: Raising Performance – Monday 27th March 2023 – 13.00 – 16.00 – CET
- Examining the causes of under performance
- The role of confidence, capability, capacity, clarity and communication
- Managing difficult conversations
Module 5: Transforming Client Conversations – Roles in client relationships – Tuesday 25th April 2023 – 12.30 – 15.30 – CET
- Building trusted relationships
- Coaching your client
Module 6: Driving Engagement – Tuesday 2nd May 2023 – 12.30 – 15.30 – CET
- The importance of engagement to productivity, motivation and retention
- Understanding yourself and your motivation profile
- Sharpening the saw – learning how to coach in depth – exploring feelings, behaviours, assumptions, mindsets and beliefs
At the end of each module, you will be set a practical task to embed your learning prior to the next session. Additional reading resources will also be available before and after each module through MyQuest.
Each cohort is limited to 16 people to enable effective discussion and collaboration. You’ll gain a new network of peers and be able to share best practice across different law firms.
It is also possible to complete Module 1, Coaching as a Leadership Foundation, as a stand-alone module. This module provides the opportunity to learn the basics of how coaching fits into leadership roles within law firms. After completing Module 1 you can continue on with the rest of the programme if you wish.
Module 1 Only: Sustaining High Performance, price 340.00 Euros + VAT
Whole programme **Early Bird Price** We are offering the first 10 places at discounted price of 1700.00 Euros + VAT
For more information, please contact us.