About this programme
Achieve your accreditation as a coach through our EMCC Coach Practitioner programme.
Whether you’re a leader or people manager, an HR professional or a consultant, this course can help you and those around you thrive. This course can also help you to make coaching your profession.
The programme is run over 6 - 7 months. Participants who complete their portfolio of learning will be recommended for their Foundation or Practitioner level EIA depending on the number of coaching hours they have. Our collaboration with EMCC ensures you do not need to complete the EMCC's application process if you have completed our programme.
Join with other leaders
The programme is practical, highly experiential and structured to suit the learning style, language and working needs of people operating in a modern business environment.
Join an inspiring learning community with leaders who are ready...
- to engage in an authentic personal development journey
- to have a different kind of conversation with their people
- to integrate coaching in how they lead, manage relationships and communicate
- to clarify their visions and put them to action
- to believe in the potential of their people, their organisations and themselves
- to challenge and be challenged
We focus on developing the emotional intelligence necessary to align your inner and outer worlds so you can manage the most challenging relational dynamics to produce deep-rooted transformational changes.
You will learn the most effective models and tools from behavioural, transactional analysis and positive psychology coaching.
Participants can expect to:
- receive all the training they need, leaving them to complete their coaching practice and apply for their EIA award at Foundation or Practitioner level
- be distinguished as a professional coach/mentor working to rigorous and demanding standards
- raise their personal credibility and professionalism
- demonstrate they are continually developing and always improving
The programme is supported by our online learning system where materials for the programme can be found, along with an online community for your cohort.
Find out more
View our events
See our latest events, check out the dates and apply for your programme.
Download the brochure
Learn the full details of all our coach training programmes and compare your options.
Talk to us
Arrange a call with your country of choice and discover which programme is right for you.
Fill in our online enquiry form and we'll be in touch as soon as possible.